February 14, 2012

2 pairs of boots, 2 styles

Don't you love boots? I do. I don't care what color they are, what material, store... I love wearing boots in the fall and winter time. Recently I got 2 pairs of boots that are not very similar. They are actually two completely different styles but I really like them both. That's how I got inspired to write this post.

The first pair is a little on the preppy side. I love riding boots but I didn't seem to find a pair that I liked. I know these ones are not riding boots but they are kind of similar and they still provide that vibe. This first outfit is actually what I wore today, so it's also like a mini outfit of the day post.
I feel like you can wear these to class (obviously, since I did), to the movies, to go out with friends...I don't know, but pretty much everywhere.

Top - Forever 21
Jeans - Forever 21
Boots - Stradivarius

The second outfit it's more on the casual and comfy side. I know sometimes leggings look weird and awkward as pants, but if the whole concept of your outfit is being comfortable, they're a good option. These boots are rain boots and call me crazy, but I also wear them when it doesn't rain (yeah, I'm also a little sarcastic lol). 

Top - Illustrated People for Topshop
Leggings - H&M
Boots - Marypaz

What do you think about these 2 styles?
Do you wear rain boots? Leggings as pants?

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. hi very good your blog,,i follow you
    wait your isit ok bye
    http://ladonnabambola.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both of your shoes! Both looks awesome! And i like your Outfits! Great Look!

    Hope you visit me on my Blog
    fashionobsession-mieni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete