March 16, 2012

Haul: a few new things

First of all, I want to apologize for not posting as much as I used to but I'm pretty busy with college stuff. Anyway, this week I've bought a few things that I want to share with all of you. It's not much but I don't really have time to shop either (which makes me super sad).

The first thing that I've been loving is my new Marc by Marc Jacobs iPhone cover. It has printed colorful glasses and I think it's really cute.


My second favorite thing is my new purse. I got it at H&M a few days ago and it was only 19.95€, which I think is a really good price for this bag, since I find it very cute and useful. I thought I was only going to use it when I go out with my friends or shopping but I'm also using it for college because my netbook laptop fits inside.

iPhone shown for size purposes
iPhone shown for size purposes
While I was at H&M I picked up a few head bands. I know this is kind of random but I've wanted some for a while and when I saw them I new I have to get them. I got two packets of three head bands each, for 5.90€ in total.



And also from H&M I got a scarf. It is light weight so it's great for spring. The pattern has gold chains and some things that remind me of old building's decorations or the thing that covers the space between the ceiling and the wall in my house (I don't know what it's called).



You probably (or not) know already that I love fashion books, so I got a new one. It is The Little Dictionary of Fashion by Christian Dior. It contains explanations of fashion items as well as pretty drawings and pictures.


And lastly I went to Kiko and I picked up three nail polishes that I think are cool for spring and summer.

Numbers: 355, 358, 236

oh, and I have a question for you: do you know where to get the China Glaze Hunger Games collection online with reasonable shipping charges?

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. I love the scarf. It's so cute. Can you check out my blog?

    http://ridiculouslyredridiculoulyred.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Haul! Love the scraf and bag!!! Want it too:)

    greats
    fashionobsession-mieni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete