May 13, 2012

Weekly photos #5

This week has been a busy week to me. I've been doing a lot of college related stuff and I didn't even have time to post on here. I have classes till the end of the month and then I have finals in June, so we're kind of doing a lot of projects and papers now and stressing a little bit about everything.

Anyway, here are some pictures of my week, which was pretty boring.

1. I love The Wizard of Oz and I got the 2 dvd edition for my birthday last week. I know it's a really old movie, but I really like it and enjoy it as if it were new.
2. I used my matte top coat from Rimmel London for the second time ever. I really like the effect, I don't know why I don't use it often. 
3. My cat likes to be creepy from time to time and she kind of hides and then watches you and stares at you for a while. 
4. I went to Ikea and when I saw mirrors I couldn't resist and I took a full body picture as a (kind of) outfit of the day.
5. I don't go often to Ikea so I'm always amused by the amount of boxes they have, it's crazy!
6. Some guys were performing and break-dancing on a square close to my house the other day. They always have stuff going on there for people to see. I think this was like travel promotion for Lyon, a city in France.
7. This shows how bored I get in the subway. Not just the fact that I decided to take a picture of my face with the front camera of my iphone, but my facial expression. It says it all.
8. I went out with my friends yesterday night and those are the bracelets I wore, and my watch which I've had for ages.

Also, the weather suddenly changed and it's pretty warm out now, so hopefully I'll be able to show you some spring/summer outfits soon :)

xoxo

8 comments:

  1. great pictures! Ikea is so fun :) i love the beds and the comfy sofas :3

    http://bahbohh.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha that creppy cat made me laugh :D

    http://katiaswonderland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm also extremely busy with school right now. I can't wait for July when all will be over. Hopefully.

    P.S. I'm in love with your flats!

    http://www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I can't wait for July either...and thank you! :)

      Delete
  4. Your cat is beautiful, love the caption you wrote for the picture. good luck with everything in school, it sounds like you will be one busy girl.

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete