July 07, 2012

Nail of the day - Neon party

"Flip Flop Fantasy" by China Glaze is the perfect nail polish color for this summer. I was very impressed with the color itself because I thought it was going to look worse on the nails than the color you can see on the bottle, but I was wrong. The color is the same: neon coral.

Depending on the light it can look either orange, pink or coral; but I think this last one is its real color because it's the one you see most of the time with natural lighting.


I was surprised again when I painted the first nail and saw it was matte. A friend told me that all neon nail polishes are matte the other day, but I didn't know it when I was painting them. If you like matte nails then you're going to love this nail polish but if you prefer glossy nails, you can always apply a top coat.


You can get it HERE!
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Love the color - had not heard of this brand before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I kind of like that it has a matte finish. Beautiful color.

    ReplyDelete