September 13, 2012

My trip to London | Part 4

It feels like I'm taking forever to post these but this one is the second to last and I plan on having the last one up this week, so I can show you my haul after.

I'm going to dedicate this whole post to talk about the Harry Potter studio tour.
It is located in a town close to London and you can easily get there by train and then take the studio bus, which is decorated with Harry Potter stuff.


The first place you go in after the entrance and a little introduction is the Great Hall, and let me tell you, you feel like your part of the movies.



The have pretty much every single thing you can remember from the movies; from the boys' bedroom to Dumbledore's office, Diagon Alley, horrocrux, random items and many more things that I don't want to spoil just in case you want to go (which you should if you go to London or somewhere near).


There are tons of places where you can take cool pictures; here I'm just showing you a few of the many I took. I was very excited through the whole tour and it's not short, it lasts for about 3 hours!


One of the most incredible things is this replica of the whole Hogwarts castle and surroundings like the forbidden forest. The lights change so you can see what it would look like at day and night time.


We also got to try butterbeer which is pretty tasty. Then we went into the shop and I got some things that I'll show you in my haul, but I'm going to say that I did get a wand...I know, you don't have to say a thing about it! haha

xoxo

Coming up: Buckingham Palace, Portobello Road and the Sherlock Holmes museum.

2 comments: