October 14, 2012

Weekly photos #27

I've been very busy with college lately and I feel like I have no time to do other stuff. It's consuming a lot of time and my week seems quite short, that's one of the reasons why I don't like college, but I only have 2 more years to go including this one.


1. Gossip Girl's new season has started, yay! I've been watching this show since day one and I love it. It's true that I love too many tv shows, but this one is no exception. If you've never watched it, you should :)
2. I came home from university one day and that was sitting on my desk. I couldn't contain my excitement! haha I'll be doing a haul soon.
3. So the Jonas Brothers are back and their concert in New York was AMAZING! I obviously couldn't go, but they had these online tickets for $10 so you could watch an online live streaming and those have been the best $10 I've ever spent in my life! They're my favorite band and I'm so happy they're performing together again :)
4. I was going through my bags and I found this in one of them, the one I wore when I went to London. Nando's was so good. But this leads me to something different, because my sister and I might be going to London for a few days during Christmas time!!!!! I really want to go see Wicked (the musical) and my sister's never been to London, so we're thinking about it....well, she's thinking about it because to me it's an easy yes!
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. OMG! You're going to London around Christmas?! I'm taking my sister there too! How cool would it be if we were there at the same time!

    The Puzzle of Sandra's Life

    ReplyDelete