November 09, 2012

OOTD | On Wednesdays we wear pink

Hello guys! Today I thought I'd do an outfit of the day post and, like the title says, I wore this last Wednesday. I always love it when I wear pink on Wednesdays without thinking about it (if you don't get the reference, I highly suggest you watch the movie "Mean Girls" because it's one of the funniest movies ever).

I'm sorry the light in these pictures is kind of weird, but it's been very cloudy lately and therefore, light in my room is not the best.



Sweater - Topshop
Jeans - Forever 21
Boots - Stradivarius
Belt - Lefties
Necklace - Marc by Marc Jacobs


xoxo

3 comments:

  1. love the outfit
    and you have gorgeous hair !

    xx Liyana
    LiyanasAdvice.blogspot.com

    PS : I'm having a MAC giveaway on my blog to celebrate my first month of blogging

    ReplyDelete
  2. your sweater is cute! and i like your nailpolish!!! <3

    xoxo,
    nicole

    http://fashionluvbynicole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Mean Girls!! "You go Glenn CoCo!!" and loove the outfit. Perfect for fall.

    http://mayrabarragan90.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete