November 26, 2012

Weekly photos #33

I'm sorry I was not able to upload this yesterday, but here it is :)


1. Some Christmas decorations on the street. I really love Christmas lights around the city, it makes a huge difference.
2. I'm so obsessed with those booties. I got them this past week at Bershka for 30€ and I love them so much!
3. This is spanish paella. My mom made it yesterday for lunch and even though I'm not a fan of it, I have to say that it was pretty good.
4. This Christmas decoration has been hanging in my room for 3 years. I don't think I've ever shown it to you, but when I was an exchange student in the US one of my friend's mom made it for me, and I love it.


5. I got Lady Gaga's perfume last week and it smells really good. I thought it was going to be strong, but it's more of a sweet scent...that was a nice surprise.
6. You all know I love salad. I don't know what else to say.
7. My father got a pineapple and he cut it like that. I always put sugar on mine because, even though no one else thinks so, I think it tastes sour.
8. And my cat in her little cave aka my duvet, my pillow and a stuffed animal haha she stayed in there for like 5 hours.

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Nice booties! And how does a pineapple taste sour to you? It's so sweet, haha!

    ReplyDelete