August 12, 2014

#FOTD | Face of the day featuring orange lipstick!

face of the day fotd makeup

I've been loving my orange lipstick lately and I seem to always do my makeup the same way when I wear it, so I wanted to show you what I use in this Face of the Day post.

Foundation: MaxFactor Facefinity 3 in 1 (shade 45)
Concealer: Benefit Fake Up (for my under eyes) & MAC Pro Longwear in NC15 (for blemishes)
Powder: Rimmel Stay Matte (shade transparent)
Eyeshadow: Urban Decay Naked 2 palette (Verve and Pistol)
Brows: NYX Eyebrow cake powder (shade dark brown)
Mascara: Bourjois Volume 1 Second (waterproof)
Blush: MAC Melba (sorry, I forgot to include it in the photo!!)
Lipstick: Rimmel Kate Moss matte lasting finish in 109


Últimamente me está gustando mucho llevar pintalabios naranja y me he dado cuenta que siempre utilizo el mismo maquillaje cuando lo uso, así que quería hacer este post de Face of the Day para enseñaros lo que llevo.


                                              Base: MaxFactor Facefinity 3 en 1 (color 45)
Corrector: Benefit Fake Up (para tapar las ojeras) & MAC Pro Longwear en NC15 (para granitos)
Polvos: Stay Matte de Rimmel (color transparent)
Sombra de ojos: paleta Naked 2 de Urban Decay (Verve and Pistol)
Cejas: NYX Eyebrow cake powder (color dark brown)
Máscara de pestañas: Bourjois Volume 1 Second (waterproof)
Colorete: Melba de MAC (¡se me ha olvidado incluirlo en la foto, perdón!)
Pintalabios: Rimmel Kate Moss matte lasting finish en 109

face of the day fotd
Lucia.

No comments:

Post a Comment